Use this spray whenever a feeling of security is needed.
- It is excellent for therapy rooms before treating clients or for therapists to use with clients who are ‘re-living’ any kind of trauma.
- Use with children who feel insecure, can’t sleep at night, fear something under the bed, hate the dark or enclosed spaces.
- Use on people before a medical examination, a visit to the dentist, going into hospital or for sick animals visiting the vet.
- Use for people who are bullied, feel vulnerable, suffer from phobias of all types or who have nightmares and night terrors.
- Safe and Sound can be used in schools and all work situations.
- Spray Safe and Sound after bad news, shock and traumas of all descriptions and before watching horror movies.
Ingredients: Lakeland Willow Water and vodka. Essential oils of Cretan lavender, verbena, and nutmeg. Vibrational essences of verbena, nicotiana, pink heather and lavender.